In the book “Us! Our Life. Our Health. Our Legacy.” by LD Bradley and ML McKenzie, MD, the authors list the 10 healthiest behaviors to bring about good health.
- Walk at least 30-45 minutes per day most days of the week;
- Engage in resistance training 2-3 days per week;
- Eat primarily a plant-based diet made up of a variety of whole foods;
- Do not smoke;
- Maintain a waist line that measures less than half your height;
- Drink alcohol only in moderation;
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep most nights;
- Have gratitude;
- Believe in something greater than yourself.
Your lifestyle affects your fertility. There are several factors that can accumulate to significantly decrease the pregnancy. For more information additional blog entires Your Lifestyle Affects Your Fertility or Diet and Lifestyles Issues While Attempting to Conceive.
At Fertility Centers of New England, we encourage all of our patients to lead a healthy lifestyle in order to have the best possible chance of conceiving, and we are very proud of our outstanding pregnancy rates. If you have questions about your or your partner’s fertility, please contact us today!