Our program helps couples who require an egg donor realize their dream of parenthood.
When You Decide Egg Donation Is Right for You
Trying to achieve pregnancy using an egg donor can be a costly process for some couples. To address this challenge, we developed the EGG Assist program. For $16,350, this innovative fertility financial assistance program offers the highest possible pregnancy rates and the lowest risk of miscarriage for couples using an egg donor by selecting an embryo with normal chromosomes for transfer.
What Does EGG Assist Include?
- All management and monitoring for both donor and recipient during the IVF cycle and the cryopreserved embryo transfer cycle at one of our locations
- Egg retrieval and anesthesia for this procedure
- Sperm preparation and ICSI
- Embryo culture
- Embryo biopsy and freeze (vitrification) on Day 5/Day 6 following fertilization
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) or following assisted hatching (AH) of one embryo with normal chromosomes
- Blood pregnancy test at one of our locations 10 days following embryo transfer
- One year storage of any remaining embryos with normal chromosomes
This program does not include the cost of medications, donor screening and administrative fees, reimbursement to the donor, agency fees, or monitoring outside of Fertility Centers of New England.
Our goal at Fertility Centers of New England is to help you build a healthy family in the most compassionate, personalized, and cost competitive way possible. With EGG Assist, we offer an option that makes the difficult process of pregnancy via egg donor a little easier.