Our program helps couples who require an egg donor realize their dream of parenthood.
What Does EGG Assist Include?
- All management and monitoring for both donor and recipient during the IVF cycle and the cryopreserved embryo transfer cycle at one of our locations
- Egg retrieval and anesthesia for this procedure
- Sperm preparation and ICSI
- Embryo culture
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) or following assisted hatching (AH) of one embryo
- Blood pregnancy test at one of our locations 10 days following embryo transfer
- One year storage of any remaining embryos
This program does not include the cost of medications, donor screening and administrative fees, reimbursement to the donor, agency fees, or monitoring outside of Fertility Centers of New England.
Our goal at Fertility Centers of New England is to help you build a healthy family in the most compassionate, personalized, and cost competitive way possible. With EGG Assist, we offer an option that makes the difficult process of pregnancy via egg donor a little easier.