A program that maximizes your chances for success, allowing you to focus on your care, not the cost.
We often hear from couples who are concerned about undergoing IVF and taking on the cost when it’s uncertain the procedure will be successful. Family history, repeat miscarriages, and other medical conditions complicate the decision even further. AT Fertility Centers of New England, we understand that couples want all the tools at their disposal, but might be overwhelmed by the cost. With IVF Select, we offer help paying for IVF, while also setting creating a plan to give them the best chances for success.
What Is IVF Select?
Designed to allow the highest possible pregnancy rates and lowest risk of miscarriage, IVF Select includes the management and monitoring of an IVF cycle, as well as a wide-range of treatments for $15,550, excluding medication.
What Does IVF Select Include?
- All management and monitoring for both the IVF cycle and the cryopreserved embryo transfer at one of our locations
- Egg retrieval and anesthesia for this procedure
- Sperm preparation and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture
- Embryo biopsy and freezing following fertilization
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) for all 23 chromosomes
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET) of one embryo with normal chromosomes
- Blood pregnancy test at one of our locations 10 days following embryo transfer
- One year storage of any remaining embryos with normal chromosomes
With so many variables involved in IVF, couples often want to know an embryo with normal chromosomes was selected for transfer. Using these treatments, Fertility Centers of New England can offer that assurance and optimize their chances for pregnancy. While this program, exclusive to Fertility Centers of New England, does not guarantee a normal pregnancy, it does offer a cost-competitive option to couples looking to use every method possible to overcome fertility challenges and achieve their dream of having a baby.