Financing Your Fertility
IVF Assist: Learn How You Can Qualify for a FREE IVF Cycle!
The major barrier for patients needing IVF without infertility insurance is cost. That is why the Fertility Centers of New England is pleased to announce a new program called IVF Assist. This program is the most cost competitive in New England and should pregnancy not occur after two cycles, the third cycle will be provided for FREE.
IVF Assist cycles include:
- Cycle monitoring in any of our convenient locations
- Egg retrieval including anesthesia
- Insemination of eggs including ICSI
- Embryo culture and transfer
- Laboratory testing for pregnancy following embryo transfer
Our goal is to help patients needing IVF achieve a successful pregnancy by providing them with the most compassionate, personalized, and cost competitive care possible.
For more information on IVF Assist, please click here or contact us at 877-FCNEIVF.
- Participant must not have insurance coverage for in vitro fertilization.
- Should a pregnancy not result following two such contiguous cycles, then the third IVF cycle will be provided without charge.
- First IVF cycle must have occurred on or after July 1, 2011 to be eligible for third cycle free.
- Third cycle must occur twelve months from the first cycle start date to be free of cost.
- Pricing does not include egg or embryo freezing, medications, or frozen embryo transfer cycles.
- FCNE reserves the right to cancel IVF Assist at anytime.