Evaluating Fertility And When To Seek a Second Opinion
With the new year underway, it may be the perfect opportunity to reassess your fertility path. Some patients who have experienced loss or have been unsuccessful find themselves evaluating fertility and when to seek a second opinion. Obtaining a second opinion does not mean that a patient is obligated to switch to a new fertility center. Instead, it can simply serve as an opportunity to re-evaluate your fertility testing and treatment thus far.
The Value of a Second Opinion
Second opinions have many benefits, including:
- A review of your history and medical records from an outside fertility center
- Access to a new team of physicians, nurses, embryologists and healthcare providers
- Recommendations for additional fertility testing that has not yet been done
- Recommendations for lifestyle modifications that may improve your fertility
- Recommendations for future treatment options to help you build your family
Our Doctors Are Here For You
At Fertility Centers of New England, we provide virtual consultations worldwide. We will review your history and medical records with a fresh set of eyes and make recommendations for future treatment options. Our goal is to help each of our patients achieve a successful, healthy pregnancy.
If you have questions on evaluating fertility and when to seek a second opinion or have further questions about the best treatment path for you, please contact us to set up your initial consultation, which is free for those without fertility insurance.