What is a Fertility Specialist?

A Fertility Specialist practices in a subspecialty within Obstetrics and Gynecology called Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. While any physician with a medical degree can claim to be a Fertility Specialist, only the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) can certify a physician in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and only such certified Fertility Specialists can […]

Continue reading