Announcing Our New Donor Egg Program With Frozen Eggs
Fertility Centers of New England is proud to announce their new donor egg program, Frozen Egg Assist, which provides exclusive pricing for women who have had difficulty having a family using their own eggs and want to use frozen eggs.
“This expanded offering for women needing donor eggs allows us to pass along cost-effective savings to our patients,” said Joseph A. Hill, MD, President and CEO of the Fertility Centers of New England.
“The technique involves next generation sequencing,” said Danielle Vitiello, PhD, MD, Medical Director at the Fertility Centers of New England, “enabling only one embryo with normal chromosomes to be transferred resulting in pregnancy rates as high as 80%,” she continued.
Frozen EGG Assist is an all inclusive program for $9,950 and includes:
- Thawing of all frozen (vitrified) oocytes
- Sperm preparation and ICSI
- Embryo culture
- Embryo biopsy and freeze (vitrification) on Day 5/Day 6 following fertilization
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) using EmbryVu next generation sequencing (NGS) for all 23 chromosomes
- Management and monitoring for the cryopreserved embryo transfer cycle at one of our locations
- Embryo transfer following assisted hatching (AH) of one embryo with normal chromosomes
- Blood pregnancy test at one of our locations 10 days following embryo transfer
- One year storage of any remaining embryos with normal chromosomes
We are committed to helping you build a healthy family by providing a baby with normal chromosomes in the most compassionate, personalized, and cost competitive manner possible. For more information on Frozen EGG Assist, please contact us today.
*Please note, this fee does not include screening fees, the cost of frozen eggs, medications, or monitoring at locations other than at the Fertility Centers of New England.