Medical tourism, by definition, has been differentiated from international medical travel. Typically international medical travel involves seeking more advanced care for a treatment not available in your country. Medical tourism, on the other hand, has been defined as “patient movement from highly developed nations to less developed areas of the world for medical care and bypassing services offered in their own communities.” In the past, this has commonly been done to reduce treatment costs.
At the Fertility Centers of New England (FCNE), we understand that no two patients are alike, and neither are fertility centers. Our high success rates, personalized service, and affordable treatment options set us apart. FCNE is able to serve patients from all over the world with reproductive needs including:
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening (PGD/PGS)
- Donor Egg/Donor Sperm/Gestational Carrier Services
- LGBT Fertility Services
- Sex Selection for Family Balancing
- Fertility Preservation by Egg Vitrification (Freezing)
Benefits of having treatment with the Fertility Centers of New England Include:
- High Pregnancy Success Rates
- Advanced Technology in our State-of-the-Art Laboratory
- Ease of Access: located minutes from Logan International Airport
- Affordable Treatment: FREE Consultations and Competitive Pricing with our exclusive IVF Assist Program
- Immediate Access: treatment can begin following evaluation
Traveling from outside of New England? We have special pricing programs to help you save and travel with ease. Contact our patient concierge today!