Designed to allow the highest possible pregnancy rates and lowest risk of miscarriage by selecting an embryo with normal chromosomes for transfer.
What does IVF Select include?
- All management and monitoring for both the IVF cycle and the cryopreserved embryo transfer at one of our locations
- Egg retrieval and anesthesia for this procedure
- Sperm preparation and ICSI
- Embryo culture
- Embryo biopsy and freeze (vitrification) on Day 5/Day 6 following fertilization
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) for all 23 chromosomes
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) following assisted hatching (AH) of one embryo with normal chromosomes
- Blood pregnancy test at one of our locations 10 days following embryo transfer
- One year storage of any remaining embryos with normal chromosomes
The fee for this innovative service is $13,750*.
This exclusive program offered by the Fertility Centers of New England is just one more way we’re focused to our patients and their families. Contact us today to learn more.
*This price does not include medications needed for ovarian stimulation and does not guarantee either a successful pregnancy or a normal baby.