FCNE Helps International Patients Receive the Care They Need
Fertility Centers of New England’s Dr. Danielle Vitiello was featured in the Montreal newspaper, La Presse discussing the increasing amount of patients seeking IVF treatment traveling to the United States from Quebec. “Since the introduction of Bill 20, we see an increase in the number of Quebec patients who call us for information. We received forty requests since January. It was also already achieved 12 fertilization cycles with Canadian patients. All are Quebec except one. This is more than in the past, ” said Dr. Danielle Vitiello. See full article here.
At the Fertility Centers of New England (FCNE), we understand that no two patients are alike, and neither are fertility centers. FCNE helps international patients receive the care they need. Our high success rates, personalized service, and affordable treatment options set us apart. FCNE is able to serve patients from all over the world with reproductive needs including:
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening (PGD/PGS)
- Donor Egg/Donor Sperm/Gestational Carrier Services
- LGBT Fertility Services
- Sex Selection for Family Balancing
- Fertility Preservation by Egg Vitrification (Freezing)
Benefits of having treatment with the Fertility Centers of New England Include:
- High Pregnancy Success Rates
- Advanced Technology in our State-of-the-Art Laboratory
- Ease of Access: located minutes from Logan International Airport
- Affordable Treatment: FREE Consultations and Competitive Pricing with our exclusive IVF Assist Program
- Immediate Access: treatment can begin following evaluation
Traveling from outside of New England? We have special pricing programs to help you save and travel with ease. Contact our patient concierge today!