A major barrier for infertile patients needing IVF is the financial costs involved in treatment. That is why we are pleased to announce our new IVF ASSIST program. The price for this program is $8,800 per cycle and is all inclusive (except for medication). In addition, should pregnancy not occur after two cycles, the third IVF cycle will be provided FREE of charge.
IVF Assist cycles include:
- Cycle monitoring in any of our locations
- Egg retrieval including anesthesia
- Insemination of oocytes with ICSI
- Embryo culture and transfer from this cycle
- Blood pregnancy testing following embryo transfer
Our goal is to help patients needing IVF achieve a successful pregnancy by providing the most compassionate, personalized, and cost competitive care possible.
For more information on IVF Assist, please contact us today.
- Patient must not have insurance coverage for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Should a pregnancy not result following two contiguous cycles, then the third IVF cycle will be provided without charge
- Third cycle must occur within twelve months from the first cycle start date to be free of cost
FCNE reserves the right to cancel IVF Assist at anytime. Other terms and conditions apply, please contact us for full program details.